Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Daily Favorites

Part of our ending to the day routine includes students' "favorite parts of the day". Here are today's comments.


  • writing because it wasn’t hard but it was fairly fun 
  • reading because I like reading 
  • math because we got to work in our math books 
  • reading because there are a lot of fun books 
  • DEAR in the library because I got to check out a book 
  • seeing Mrs. Lepper 
  • I like DEAR because I like to read and go to the library 
  • reading because I got to read a new series 
  • library (DEAR) because I like it there 
  • Frindle (read aloud) because I like that story 
  • math because sometimes we get harder math 
  • writing 
  • Mrs. Jenkins' time because we played a game 
  • library because I got to pick out one of my favorite books

No comments:

Post a Comment